GUEST LICENSE AGREEMENT
BALANCE DUE: 14 days prior to check in date. The balance due will be run on the credit card we have on file unless prior arrangements have been made. Once balance has been paid and you have signed and dated this agreement or booked on-line, you will be emailed the directions and lock box code to the unit. Please call AAA
Red Lodge Vacation Rentals during business hours if you have a questions or concerns at (406) 425-2125. business hours are Monday through Friday 9 AM – 5 PM, Saturday and Sunday by appointment. Check out time is 11:00 am. There will be a charge of $50 for every half hour later than 11:00 am unless other prior arrangements have been made in writing.
CHECK-IN: Check in time is 3 PM or later on day of arrival. If we can accommodate an early arrival or late check-out we are happy to do so. However, we DO NOT guarantee an early check in or late check-out.
PROPERTY PROTECTION PROGRAM: Credit Card information will be required at time of booking if not already on file with AAA
Red Lodge Vacation Rentals as part of our Property Protection Program for any damages due to gross negligence or intentional damage to a unit during a guest’s stay. By signing or agreeing to this agreement or you authorize AAA Red Lodge Vacation Rentals to charge your credit card for any such aforementioned damages. You will be charged a mandatory damage insurance fee at time of reservation that protects you and the home owner against accidental or unintentional damage.
1. Guest(s) acknowledges and understands that he (she) is a licensee of the Owner and not a tenant; and that he (she) is not acquiring any interest in the property.
2. It is understood that each unit is privately owned including the furnishings, with AAA Red Lodge Rentals acting solely as Agent for the Owner. AAA Red Lodge Rentals is not liable for any damages or accidental injury during occupancy by the guest.
3. If overnight maximum occupancy for the unit is exceeded during your stay, there is a minimum $250 fee for this infraction, unless previously authorized. Occupancy and use of premises shall not be such as to disturb or offend neighbors or residents. City enforced quiet hours are from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am. You are not allowed trespass on any neighboring property. For any infractions, the authorities may be notified. AAA Red Lodge Vacation Rentals has the option to terminate this agreement and to ask disruptive guests to vacate the premises immediately with the complete forfeiture of any and all monies paid. No mobile sleeping units (i.e. travel trailers, motor homes, tents and/or other RV’s etc.) may be used at the property for any purposes whatsoever, other than transportation to and from the property, unless otherwise arranged and approved by AAA Red Lodge Vacation Rentals.
4. Information regarding individual units is believed accurate, but cannot be guaranteed. Guest(s) inspection of the premises is encouraged at time of arrival in rental.
5. The Guest(s) acknowledges and understands that checkout time is no later than 11:00am and check-in time is no earlier than 3:00pm. We reserve the right to charge $50 for every half hour late of departure. This does not authorize the guest to occupy the unit beyond the check-out time of 11:00 am. Keys should be locked in your rental upon departure. If you need to use your key to lock the rental, place it back in the lock box that was provided for your check in. Please shut and lock all windows prior to leaving. There will a $25 charge per missing key upon your checkout. Do not turn off heat during winter months.
6. Guest(s) shall be solely responsible for any property damage, accident or injury to any person or loss
sustained by any person, including loss of money, jewelry, and other items of personal property, arising out of or in any way related to Guest(s) use of the premises or the items of personal property provided by AAA Red Lodge Vacation Rentals; the Owner at Guest(s) request. Guest(s) shall inspect and be familiar with proper use and application of such items prior to using them. Guest(s) hereby agrees to indemnify AAA Red Lodge Vacation Rentals; and/or Homeowner harmless from any and all claims including those of third parties, arising out of or in any way related to Guest(s) use of premises or the items of personal property provided therein. Guest(s) assumes the risk of injury or other losses relating to any recreational activities and will hold owner and its agents harmless with respect thereto. Guest(s) understands that AAA Red Lodge Vacation Rentals does everything possible to keep all mechanical amenities in working order. There is no monetary compensation or refunds of any kind for amenities that have mechanical or other failure during a Guest(s) stay.
7. Guest(s) shall leave premises in a reasonable and undamaged condition. If unit is not left in suitable condition, Guest understands that AAA Red Lodge Rentals reserves the right to charge guest
for any excessive cleaning.
8. Guest(s) agree to make all long distance calls collect, by credit card or charge to a third number.
9. Guests agree not to smoke inside the unit or have any pets in or on the premises (unless arrangements have been made for our pet friendly units). A minimum fee of $250 will be charged for any infraction.
10. AAA Red Lodge Vacation Rentals reserves the right to offer alternative accommodations without legal or monetary ramifications to AAA Red Lodge Vacation Rentals. Alternative accommodations of equal or greater value would be offered in the event of unforeseen complications that might arise in case of an emergency, act of nature, such as but not limited to physical defects that may occur in the unit you have booked. Such reasons for the move could be adverse weather conditions, mechanical and/or physical complications such as broken or frozen water lines, etc. If alternative accommodations are not deemed satisfactory immediately upon arrival and you stay elsewhere, your deposit will be returned to you as soon as possible. Guest(s) understands that AAA Red Lodge Vacation Rentals does everything possible to keep all mechanical amenities in working order. There is no monetary compensation or refunds of any kind for amenities that have mechanical or other failure during a Guest(s) stay.
11. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: We provide a sample amount of soaps, shampoos, and lotion to get you started. Make sure and give everyone in your group a copy of this agreement so they are informed of rules and information pertaining to this unit you are renting. No food or spices will be provided due to health regulations.
12. Units are equipped with: bedding, pillows, towels, pots & pans, dishes, toilet paper & paper towels, garbage bags, dish soap, dishwasher soap, detergent for washer and propane if unit has a gas grill.
13. When you rent a unit that has a hot tub you will be totally responsible if there is an accident, drowning or medical condition during your stay. You are required to follow the State of Montana rules posted on each hot tub. Plastic cups will be provided for use in units with a hot tub. Any emergency visit by a hot tub technician that requires draining and refilling the hot tub during your stay due to your negligence or abuse could result in a minimum$150 fee. In the winter months, be careful because snow and ice could be around hot tub and you could slip and fall causing injury. You will need to shower before entering the hot tub so hot tub will stay clean. We accept no responsibility if you end up with a rash. You accept total liability when signing this agreement. You rent the unit with a hot tub at your own risk. PLEASE BE VERY ALERT WHEN CHILDREN ARE AROUND THE HOT TUB. If the hot tub is abused (i.e. broken bottles in or around hot tub, vomit in or outside hot tub, urine in or outside hot tub, garbage around hot tub) you will be held responsible and may be charged an excessive clean fee for the hot tub.
14. Cancellation must be made in writing by person responsible for the reservation. Notice of cancellation 15 days prior to your check-in date entitles you to a refund of your deposit less a $75 re-booking fee. Notice of cancellation within 15 days of your check-in date, will authorize us to re-book the reserved unit. If re-booked, a refund will be made less the $75 re-booking fee. If unit is not re-booked, the entire amount of reservation will be retained by AAA Red Lodge Rentals. Refunds will be made only to the extent that a subsequent guest’s license agreement is signed and dated and the fee is paid for the same license period, after written cancellation notice and refund request is received from licensee named herein.
15. In case of an EMERGENCY, call 911. For other needs and concerns refer to contact sheet located in your vacation rental binder.
For a check in after 3pm and a check out no later than 11am.