Excellent communication before, during, and after our stay. Thank you for letting us know when the remainder payment was due, how to enter the unit upon arrival, and who to call if we needed further assistance. A few months prior to our stay, I called your office so I could do a "drive by", just to familiarize myself where the unit was located in town. The staff member was willing to do so, even though I know you are protective of the guests currently occupying the townhome. Thank you for allowing me to do this!
Excellent location, very clean, and super comfortable -- will definitely stay again. It was absolutely perfect for our family of eight to enjoy Red Lodge over Christmas. Thank you so much!
We had a wonderful three-day stay. The cottage had just what we neededplenty of comfortable beds, a fenced-in yard for our dog, a well-appointed kitchen for making meals, and a convenient but quiet location.
The team was excellent and very responsive. Piney and crew were great.
A couple of helpful hints
1) It would be nice to have a bigger floor mat at the front door. The small one didn't do much and it kept getting stuck under the door. The floor got a bit messy since we had to stash our boots on the tile.
2) Perhaps get bins for recycling. We didn't mind bagging ours, but it got a little messy
3) We kept looking for hooks in the entry way to hang our jackets etc. There were 5 of us with jackets and ski gear and it all ended up on the floor. Again, not a problem, just a little messy. Maybe add a boot rack for ski boots to protect the floor.
4) On snowy days, it would be nice to have a shovel available for the sidewalk
5) The cell phone provided is a nice touch, but it doesn't charge on the outlets under the counter as they turn off when you flip off the switch
Oh my gosh, that is enough! None of these are complaints, just helpful hints.