Dog Friendly Lodging in Red Lodge Montana
Red Lodge is a dog friendly town and AAA Red Lodge Rentals encourages you to bring your canine buddy!
AAA Red Lodge Rentals donates money we collect from the pet fees to our local animal shelter the Beartooth Humane Alliance.
Dog-Friendly Things to Do in Red Lodge Montana:
- The Double Ditch dog park located up by the rodeo grounds and the golf course.
- Many hiking trails in the Beartooth Mountains and foothills. Click here for the Beartooth Trails Association.
- A do-it-yourself dog wash the Muddy Mutt.
- Gourmet pet store: Lewis and Barks Outpost
- Yellowstone Dog Sports for basic training and agility clinics.
- Boarding options at the vet clinics.
Just a few reminders for you and for your canine friends about AAA Red Lodge Rentals pet policies:
AAA RED LODGE PET POLICIES
- A limit of two dog(s) per fee, unless authorized previously.
- All dog(s) should be current on vaccinations.
- Dog(s) cannot be left unattained at any time. Please crate them if you are not at the home.
- Make sure that everyone is behaving themselves and keeping to themselves. No wandering to the neighbors' yards or excessive barking.
- Please make sure to clean up the yard after your dog(s) and any excessive fur within the property.
- Dog(s) are not allowed in hot tubs, on furniture or bedding.