Vacation Home Property Management Services
Vacation Rentals Are Our Only Business!
Are thinking about turning your second home into a full or part-time vacation rental; or do you have a second home and have been managing it on your own? Maybe you've run into what hundreds of other second homeowners have experienced: Your vacation home has become a burden, not a joy. Our team of professionals will work hard to put the joy back in owning a second home in the Red Lodge area.
We make the decision to place your vacation rental in our hands easy!
What We Do:
- Market your property through multiple sources (including AirBnb and VRBO)
- Handle all State and Local licensing, taxes and regulations
- Handle all booking details
- Handle customer service, problems with 24/7 service
- Communicate with guests during the booking process
- All cleaning and laundry
- We stock home with dry goods, local shampoos coffee etc.
- Check and maintain water for hot tubs during guests stays and when the homes are vacant
- Schedule maintenance and repairs to the property
- Schedule plowing and shoveling during winter months
- Inspect the property at least every 14 days more often in sub-zero temps
- Schedule annual health and fire inspections
- We take an annual inventory of the properties
- Manage reviews that guests leave
- Transfer money to your account monthly (monthly statements available online)
What You Do:
- Make the easy choice AAA Red Lodge Rentals
- Enjoy your home while in Red Lodge well keep it ready for you
- Cash your check
Are You Ready?
Call us today! (406) 425-2125 or, if you want to learn more, read on!
Meet the AAA Red Lodge Team
Do we know the area? You bet we do! If you are looking for the inside info on the best attractions and leisure activities, the best restaurants, nightlife and shopping venues, the best of everything – you have come to the right place. Our staff is well prepared to provide you with personalized recommendations and service to ensure a holiday that matches your needs and dreams. We are here to help you experience the perfect vacation. Our goal is to provide customized service leading to greater customer satisfaction which will leave you wanting to vacation with us again and again.
Piney - I've lived in Red Lodge since 2000. I founded AAA Red Lodge Rentals in 2006. What I love most about my job are the stories and the life-changing connections it brings. An interesting fact about me is….I've done grizzly bear studies in Glacier National Park.
Jenn - Having lived in Red Lodge full time since 2003, I've become very attached to our lively town. I've work for AAA Red Lodge Rentals since the fall of 2007 and was brought in as an owner in the summer of 2010. Working full time for AAA Red Lodge Rentals for the past 10 years has offered me many opportunities to expand my maintenance skills, people skills, and embrace the daily flexibility that self-employment presents. An interesting fact about me is that I am resurrecting a 1958 Airstream Overlander camper trailer and I find the project exciting!
Amee - Born and raised in Red Lodge, I am 6th generation Red Lodgian. I moved away to go to school. While I was away, I started a family and decided to return to Red Lodge in the fall of 2014. I worked for AAA Red Lodge Rentals when I returned and I became a full-time property manager/owner on April 1, 2016, April Fools Day the irony is not lost on me. An Interesting fact about me is that I am often mistaken for my older sister Jade, and my child gets mistaken for hers.
Jade - Born and raised in Red Lodge, I am 6th generation Red Lodgian. I know this town like the back of my hand but continually find myself appreciating one more quirky thing about it on a daily basis. Originally, I became a silent partner in 2007, but then began my full time career as a property manager/owner – operator of AAA Red Lodge Rentals at the beginning of 2013. An interesting fact about me is that I am often mistaken for my younger sister Amee, and my child gets mistaken for hers.
Roxi - I've lived in Red Lodge since 2010 since I got rescued from a puppy mill. I've been an AAA Red Lodge Rentals mascot for 7 years. What I love most about my job is enjoying my time in the office with all my favorite people. An interesting fact about me is….I am 5 pounds of fun!
Thank you for coming! We look forward to hearing from you and delivering a level of service exceeding your expectations.